Privacy Notice - SendThe.Cash
Last updated: January 16, 2022.
1. What Personal Information does SendThe.Cash collect and process? Why does SendThe.Cash process my personal information? What are the legal basis for our use ofpersonal information? What personal information does SendThe.Cash collect and process? Why does SendThe.Cash process my personal information? What is the Legal Basis for our use of personal information (US, EU and UK GDPR)- email address;- name;- gender;- date of birth;- home address;- phone number;- nationality;- device ID;- Transaction services. We use your personal information to process your orders, and to communicate with you about orders and services;- Communicate with you. We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to SendThe.Cash Services;- We collect and process identity information and Sensitive Personal Data (as detailed in section 1) to comply with our Know Your Customer (“KYC”) obligations under applicable laws and regulations, and Anti-Money Laundering laws and regulations; Performance of a contract when we provide you with products or services, or communicate with you about them. This includes when we use your personal information to take and handle orders, and process payments.- the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet;- login, e-mail address, password and location of your device or computer;- SendThe.Cash Services metrics (e.g., the occurrences of technical errors, your interactions with service features and content, and your settings preferences);- version and time zone settings;- Provide, troubleshoot, and improve SendThe.Cash Services. We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyze performance, fix errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of SendThe.Cash Services. Our legitimate interests and the interests of our users when, for example, we detect and prevent fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our users, ourselves, or others;- transaction history;- Information from other sources: we may receive information about you from other sources such as credit history information from credit bureaus;Fraud prevention and credit risks. We process personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our users, SendThe.Cash Services and others. We may also use scoring methods to assess and manage credit risks.- Information about your behavior: we may process information about you on your behavior and your activity for marketing and advertising purposes.- Improve our services. We process personal information to improve our services and for you to have a better user experience;- Recommendations and customization. We use your personal information to recommend features and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalise your experience with SendThe.Cash Services; Our legitimate interest to improve our services; Your consent when we ask for your consent to process your personal information for a specific purpose that we communicate to you. When you consent to processing your personal information for a specified purpose, you may withdraw your consent at any time and we will stop processing your data for that purpose.
4. International transfers of personal data SendThe.Cash is not currently transferring data outside of the US, UK or European Economic Area (“EEA”). SendThe.Cash puts in place suitable technical, organizational and contractual safeguards (including Standard Contractual Clauses), to ensure that such transfer is carried out in compliance with applicable data protection rules, except where the country to which the data is transferred has already been determined by the European Commission to provide an adequate level of protection.
5. How Secure is My Information? We design our systems with your security and privacy in mind. We work to protect the security of your personal information during transmission by using encryption protocols and software.We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of your personal information. Our security procedures mean that we may ask you to verify your identity to protect you against unauthorised access to your account password. We recommend using a unique password for your SendThe.Cash account that is not utilized for other online accounts.
6. What About Advertising? In order for us to provide you the best user experience, we do not share your personal information with marketing partners for the purposes of targeting, modeling, and/or analytics as well as marketing and advertising.
7. What Information Can I Access?You can access your information,including your name, address, payment options, profile information, and transaction history in the "Your Account" section of the website.
8. What Rights Do I Have?If you have any questions or objection as to how we collect and process your personal information, pleasecontact kyc@SendThe.Cash.com.When you consent to our processing your personal information for a specified purpose, you may withdraw your consent at any time. In addition, subject to applicable law, you have the right to request access to, correct, and delete your personal data, and to ask for data portability. You may also object to our processing of your personal data or ask that we restrict the processing of your personal data in certain instances, by contacting kyc@SendThe.Cash.com. Right to access: you have the right to obtain confirmation that your Data are processed and to obtain a copy of it as well as certain information related to its processing; Right to rectify: you can request the rectification of your Data which are inaccurate, and also add to it. You can also change your personal information in your Account at any time Right to delete: you can, in some cases, have your Data deleted; Right to object: you can object, for reasons relating to your particular situation, to the processing of your Data. For instance, you have the right to object to commercial prospection; Right to limit the processing: in certain circumstances, you have the right to limit the processing of your Data; Right to portability: in some cases, you can ask to receive your Data which you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, or, when this is possible, that we communicate your Data on your behalf directly to another data controller; Right to withdraw your consent: for processing requiring your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Exercising this right does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the withdrawal of the latter; Right to define the instructions relating to the use of your personal data post mortem: you have the right to define instructions relating to the retention, deletion and communication of your Data after your death; Right to lodge complaint to the relevant data protection authority.
9. How Long Does SendThe.Cash Keep My Personal Information? We keep your personal information to enable your continued use of SendThe.Cash Services, for as long as it is required in order to fulfill the relevant purposes described in this Privacy Notice, and as may be required by law such as for tax and accounting purposes,compliance with Anti-Money Laundering laws, or as otherwise communicated to you.
10. Contact Information Our data protection officer can be contacted at kyc@SendThe.Cash.com, and will work to address any questions or issues that you have with respect to the collection and processing of your personal information.
Privacy Notice - SendThe.Cash